While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any further questions about it, feel free to contact us.
We collection information from you if:
- You submit an enquiry form from our contact page
- You make an application using our application page
- You are an existing client and use the Fraser client portal forms
The only data we collect is supplied by you.
What we use your information for:
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- We will use your sensitive personal data to enable us to provide you our services or if weneed to comply with legal obligation.
How do we protect your information:
Data is not stored on our website. The recipient computer/device email client is password encrypted. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
Do we disclose any information to outside partners:
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer information to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you. Such trusted third parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, HMRC and other regulatory authorities or protect ours or other rights, property or safety.
How long we do we keep your data:
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is required to complete the purpose for which we collect it. We may retain your data to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
You have the right to request us to delete your personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances.
You have the right under GDPR:
- To access your personal data
- To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- To have your personal data corrected
- To have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- To object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
How long we do we keep your data:
We have a duty to keep your data accurate and current, so periodically we will contact you to ask you to confirm your personal data is accurate and current.
Please advise us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change of address) as soon as possible in writing or by email.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the information commissioner:
0303 123 1113
Information Commissioners Office
If you have a complaint we would appreciate if you contact us in the first instance to see if we can try to resolve it for you.
The policy will be reviewed annually unless legislation changes or supporting data identifies that a review is required sooner.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.